The ScanItAll™ Checkout Vision Suite includes a secure web 2.0 interface to view and analyze actionable incidents detected by StopLift. By combining state-of-the-art web video streaming technology with video-to-transaction log synchronization, the ScanItAll™ web application allows an advanced, intuitive, and easy to use access to actionable incidents on any of the major web browsers without the need of installing additional software.
The web interface allows users to focus and act only on the most important and suspicious parts of the video by:
- Enabling users to jump directly to the incident in the video.
- Identifying the suspicious item by placing a target on it.
- Enabling users to click anywhere on the transaction receipt and jump to the item being scanned in the video.
- Enabling users to view a transaction with a simple click.
ScanItAll™ was designed not just for grocery and retail loss prevention, but also for all areas of operation. Some of these features include:
- Visual displays of cashier metrics and statistics.
- A graphical glimpse at company and store statistics.
- Easy-to-use customizable filters.
- Export capabilities allowing data to be used in existing reporting applications.
- Immediate viewing of transaction video, while it is being streamed.